Version 2.1.0 – November 5th 2018
Version 2.0.0 (Legacy) – October 16th 2018
Version 1.2.2 (Legacy) – June 11th 2018
Version 1.0.0 (Legacy) – April 14th 2018
# Darkglass Ultra Plugin by Neural DSP Changelog
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
## [2.1.0] – November 5th 2018
– Standalone mode. Access it from Start Menu or Program Files folder in Windows. In Mac OSX from Applications folder.
– Graphic bug while loading the right Sub-kick, FIXED
## [2.0.0] – October 16th 2018
– Cabinet Emulation Section. 7 Microphones and a Sub Kick impulse responses added created with the Darkglass DG410C Cabinet from Darkglass Electronics. Captured by ML Sound Lab.
– Overall UI renewed, matching other products of Neural DSP family.
– Presets created with version 2.0.0 cannot be read by older versions. Presets created with older versions CAN be read by version 2.0.0. Cabsim section will be bypassed
## [1.2.2] – June 11th 2018
– Stereo switch is greyed out when input signal is mono, which means stereo switch would not have any effect anyways.
– Errors of input monitoring in Audio Unit format in Logic fixed. Error was generating oscillation and noise making it unusable.
– Crash of Pro Tools while bypassing the plugin from Pro Tools insert bypass were fixed.
## [1.2.0] – May 5th 2018
– New B7U Front plate UI retouch, for better knob contrast.
– Internal .XML Preset Functionality.
– Preset Save, Preset Import, Preset Delete Functions.
– Preset Drag and Drop Function.
– Folder for Preset files.
MAC: User/Library/Audio/Presets/Neural DSP/DarkglassUltra
Windows: C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Neural DSP\Darkglass Ultra\
– Manual Preset management allowed. Delete or add files to Preset Folder.
– Link – Unlink EQ feature developed. When EQ Switch is set to Unlink, a second set of EQ parameters will be activated to control Clean EQ. The first set of EQ Parameters will still control Distortion channel EQ. If turned off (Linked) First Set of parameters will control
– B7U/VDU Switch now only changes Distortion type and none other parameters.
– BUG: AAX Being written in VST folder for some Windows users, fixed.
– BUG: B7U/VDU Switch Not recalling distortion type values for some users, fixed.
– Glitches in switches and knobs diminished.
– Automation Values have been named better.
– Automation Values will resemble fixed Switch positions. (Not all fixes are applied for VST2).
– Knobs, Switches and all parameters within the Pedal now show position values.
– Input And Output Knobs now show position Values.
## [1.0.0] – April 11th 2018
– First Released Version. Refer to Manual for further information.
If you experience any bugs, errors or crashes, please contact our support team at [email protected].